Monday, March 9, 2009

Small Jokes

A chinese guy called an American mobile no & the following conversation ensued! Caller:"Hello,can I speak to Annie Wan?"....Operator:"Yes,u can speak to me"....Caller:"No,I want to speak to Annie Wan"....Operator":Yes I understand u want to speak to anyone,u can speak to me,who is on d line?".....Caller:"I'm Sam Wan & I need to talk to Annie Wan,its urgent."....Operator:"I know u re Someone & u want to talk with Anyone.But what is the urgent matter about?".....Caller:"Well,just tell my sister Annie Wan that my brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident.Noe Wan got injured & Noe Wan is being admitted in the hospital.Right now,Avery Wan is on the way to the hospital.".....Operator:"Look! If No one was injured & No one is sent to hospital,then the accident is not an emergency.U may find this funny but I dont have time for this.".....Caller:"You re so rude,who re u?".....Operator:I am Saw Ree"......Caller:"Yes,u should be sorry,now give me ur name.".....Operator:"Thats what I said,I am Saw Ree.".....Caller:Oh God!


what sound does a cow make with no lips?..... ooooooo!

What kind of bee gives milk?.......A Boo-bee!

What do u call a bunch of high Mexicans?.....Baked beans.

What is a Mexicans favorite thing to steal from Walmart?
A: A cabbage patch doll... Because it comes with a birth certificate and I.d...

there are 2 girls in heaven
first girl: how did you die
2nd girl: well i froze everything waz really cold but then it got warm how did u die
first girl: well i was sure my husband was cheetin on me so i came home early from work one day and he was sittin on they coach watchin t.v. but i was so sure i ran around the house and checked inb closets and underbeds. then i had a heartattack
2nd girl : well if you would have looked in the freezer we both would have been alive!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment